About Baby Strollers

Here I am, writing about baby strollers. I think to myself: What to write? To review a product? A promotion for a pram or another? Thu strollers justify their own article? What is its angle? What can I bring, what others do not? In addition, I will not insult your intelligence by hand. If you read this article, it means that you have done some research on strollers, and I do not want to wasteYour time to repeat what others have written.

I researched for material that was available online, I saw children, mothers and prams intensively in the
Hope to get an anthropological (my undergraduate degree in anthropology could be handy) angle in
Preparation for this item.

I got a lot of things in terms of walkers that I previously did not know consciously. So this becomes a series
of "Did you know?" Points.

Did you know aboutthis?

Studies on the stroller:

The Los Angeles Times said a study on the negative impact on the walker has the baby. Because of the convenience of the stroller, the parents of babies and toddlers still in the stroller too long, so it fits the obesity factor.

Another study from the United Kingdom show that young children spend time in the stroller and Mommies do not talk so much with them, and they grow up to be children, not with the social problemsBond as well.

Special Needs Stroller:

We have specialized space for strollers and children with special needs, additional support because of poor muscle tone. One of my children was a "special needs" child. These days walkers were from the very basic stroller or umbrella. Gosh, would have helped it to have been saved so far with a pushchair with pockets, which medication could.

Double or triple stroller:

This specialty strollersfor families with more than one child in the infant / baby stage. The seats are arranged either side by side or one behind the other way.

Travel System:

Strollers are so much more powerful than ever before, with the inclusion of the functionality that turns the stroller out of the tram (prams) to a meeting stroller, a car seat. Therefore, the term "travel systems".

Safety Features:

Today's security features includebetter pillow, better seat belts, bumpers, air-filled tires, swivel wheels, brakes and much more. Speaking of brakes, that is a big improvement over the brick itself as the brake. When I look at my first baby today use CPS would certainly decent for me in a New York minutes.

Stroller and Sport:

Today you can take your baby on your jogging route with you, or cycling. Yes, there are specific, durable strollers for runners, skaters and cyclists.I'm waiting for the swimmers to have a variable strollers.

Pet Stroller:

Yes, that's right. If you are tired of carrying your pooch in a bag, you can always that special pet
Pram. Actually, the only convincing argument for a pet stroller, I found, was disabled for pet use.

Prices:

Stroller from $ 20 to go for a used one a staggered $ 1,000.

Recalls:

People, I think I covered most of the things I discoveredabout strollers, and it avoided any advice. Until now. I recommend that your research if you are willing to take a stroller to buy, be as soon as your baby. Furthermore, I ask you at the Consumer Product Safety Commission to recall all details about your baby. It is easy to make, simply visit http://www.cpsc.gov

God bless,



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น